Passionate about owning your own business?
With 50 years in the driver training industry, Young Drivers of Canada is one of the largest and most respected driving schools in Canada.
Are you interested in joining the Young Drivers team of experienced driving instructors and owners? If you share the same goals and want to help make a difference in reducing road deaths, injuries, and dangerous driving contact us today!
What does a Young Drivers franchise cost?
In Canada, the franchise fee for a single classroom in populations of 50,000 or more is $7,500. This includes an exclusive territorial and video license fee. In populations less than 50,000, the franchise fee is $5,000.
All franchise fees include a four-week Young Drivers instructor training program for one person, a ten-day Young Drivers classroom teacher program for one person, and a five-day business management program for up to two people.
Additional classrooms within the exclusive franchise area are priced at $2,500. Classrooms outside the exclusive franchise area are $5,000 for populations of 50,000 or more and $3,000 for populations less than 50,000.
For franchising fees in countries other than Canada, please contact Peter Christianson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How does the head office support its franchisees?
Head office provides all franchisees with the following valuable tools to run a successful business:
- A one-week business management training course for Centre directors
- Student workbooks, certificates, instructor manuals, videos, and office forms
- National advertising placement including Facebook. Instagram and online digital platforms.
- Social listening and reputation management
- Advertising materials including digital, print, brochures, direct mail, radio, and television
- National website support
- Young Drivers' exclusive computer software system (to provide management control of your business) and daily access to our in-house computer systems manager
- A four-week YD instructor training program
- A ten-day classroom teacher program
Young Drivers franchise conferences are held annually for all franchisees.
What does it cost to get a Young Drivers Centre up and running?
Start-up costs vary depending on city size, rental and leasing costs, salaries, number of employees, and advertising expenditures.
We estimate that the all-in cost of a start-up, including license, leasehold improvements, lease/rental deposit, equipment, lease vehicles, training, and initial working capital will range from $35,000 to $85,000.
Please feel free to contact our Head Office at:
951 Rowntree Dairy Road
Woodbridge Ontario L4L 8Z5
For information on obtaining a Young Drivers Franchise you can contact:
Peter R. Christianson, President