The Advanced Collision Avoidance Program includes the Collisionfree!™ Approach to driving - the heart of our training program. It emphasizes where to look, how to recognize signs of impending danger, and how to plan your moves to avoid hazards.
ONLINE: LIVE TEACHER $599.00 (+HST)
Online: Live Teacher (4.5 hours)
Provincially approved and annually re-certified instructors deliver the material in an interactive and real-time format that includes:
• Collisionfree!™ Approach
• Highway Driving: Shoulder Recovery, Head On Collision Avoidance, Passing
• Freeway Driving: Advantages/Disadvantages, Entrances/Exits
• Evasive Maneuvers: Rear Crash Avoidance, Avoidance Swerve, Emergency Braking, Brake and Avoid
+ In-Vehicle Instruction (3 hours)
Each session is one-on-one. Our expert knowledge of each area allows us to know where and how to train for you to gain the most experience.
1. Driver Competency Evaluation
2. Analysis of driving skills
3. Freeway Driving and Highway Driving
4. Gravel Shoulder Recovery
5. Head-On Collision Avoidance
6. YD’s Exclusive Evasive Maneuvers: Rear-Crash Avoidance, Avoidance Swerve, Emergency Braking, Brake and Avoid
11. Final Driver Competency Evaluation
Custom program: fleet driver training
A company's most precious resource is its employees, and Keeping them Safe is a high priority. One key fact to keep in mind is:
30% of Workplace Fatalities Occur In Vehicle Collisions.
The Canada Safety Council cites four common reasons for workplace injuries - taking shortcuts, being overconfident, starting a job without all the information needed, and mental distractions.
• Reduce Insurance Costs
• Reduce Down-Time
• Increase Productivity
• Protect Human Resources
• Improve Employee Morale
• Reduce WSIB Costs
The mission of Collisionfree™ is to make our roads safer, save lives, and decrease injuries by reducing the number of collisions.
CHANGING DRIVER BEHAVIOUR IS THE KEY
Collisionfree™ changes driver behaviour by reducing vehicle crashes. All of our programs are built around this belief. By using our exclusive methods, you can reduce the number of collisions in your fleet.
We empower your drivers to make safe decisions and prevent collisions. Our modules promote essential skills to anticipate and react to potential hazards on the road. Currently, we offer:
• Defensive Driving
• Dangers of Distracted Driving
• Evasive Maneuvers
• New Technology
• Dealing with Adverse Conditions
• Trailer Training
• Vetting New Employees
• Much More!
Successful graduates will receive a certificate of completion.